- Riding a bike is different from driving a car.
- In Japan to be different is to invite suspicion.
*invite 招く suspicion 疑い
- What to read is less important than how to read it.
- What I don’t understand is that he refused my offer.
- I don‘t know how he opened the window.
- Whether he wrote this poem or not is a mystery.
- Whoever comes will be welcome.
*be welcome 歓迎される
- To keep early hours is good for the health.
- When to start the project should be discussed more seriously.
- When making progress becomes difficult, taking a break allows the unconscious processes to operate. (滋賀県立大学)
- What matters is whether you do your best or not.
- New information shows us that what many people think is correct.
- I think that it is difficult to judge if she really meant what she said.
- What irritated me the most was the way he was talking to me.
- It is considered bad manners in some cultures to speak with your mouth full.
- Whether you can find a job here or not depends on how the company looks at your previous business experience.
- A large proportion of what the Japanese eat every day is imported from other countries. (法政)
- That the cat found its way home from 100 miles away is incredible. (青山学院)